Doctoral dissertation, State University of New York at Albany, 1981. Dissertation Abstracts International, 1982, 43, 145-A. (University Microfilms No. 82–6810)
A factor analytic study of secondary science teacher competencies within which growth is perceived as important by science teachers, supervisors, and teacher educators†
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1986 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 543–556, September 1986
How to Cite
Tulloch, B. R. (1986), A factor analytic study of secondary science teacher competencies within which growth is perceived as important by science teachers, supervisors, and teacher educators. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 23: 543–556. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660230607
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!