Science and technology related global problems: An international survey of science educators
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1986 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 599–618, October 1986
How to Cite
Bybee, R. W. and Mau, T. (1986), Science and technology related global problems: An international survey of science educators. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 23: 599–618. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660230704
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 1986
- Science, Technology, and Public Policy Program
- The Sloan Foundation
- The Dean's Fund for Research of Carleton College, Northfield. Grant Number: MN 55057
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!