Effect of women science career role models on early adolescents' attitudes toward scientists and women in science
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1986 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 667–676, November 1986
How to Cite
Smith, W. S. and Erb, T. O. (1986), Effect of women science career role models on early adolescents' attitudes toward scientists and women in science. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 23: 667–676. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660230802
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 1986
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: SPI7919006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!