A study of the latent effects of family learning courses in science
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1986 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 23, Issue 9, pages 771–781, December 1986
How to Cite
Gennaro, E. D., Hereid, N. and Ostlund, K. (1986), A study of the latent effects of family learning courses in science. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 23: 771–781. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660230903
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!