Tools for bridging the cultures of everyday and scientific thinking
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1987 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Special Issue: COGNITIVE CONSEQUENCES OF TECHNOLOGY IN SCIENCE EDUCATION
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 291–307, April 1987
How to Cite
Hawkins, J. and Pea, R. D. (1987), Tools for bridging the cultures of everyday and scientific thinking. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 24: 291–307. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660240404
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 1986
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: MDR-8550339
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!