Evaluations of science laboratory data: The role of computer-presented information
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1987 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Special Issue: COGNITIVE CONSEQUENCES OF TECHNOLOGY IN SCIENCE EDUCATION
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 491–506, May 1987
How to Cite
Nachmias, R. and Linn, M. C. (1987), Evaluations of science laboratory data: The role of computer-presented information. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 24: 491–506. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660240509
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 1986
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: MDR-8470514
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!