Meta-analysis: An inappropriate rationale for science education research
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1988 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 89–91, January 1988
How to Cite
Haig, B. D. (1988), Meta-analysis: An inappropriate rationale for science education research. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 25: 89–91. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660250110
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!