The study on which this article is based is funded by a grant from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. The first stage of this study is reported in Connelly, F.M., Crocker, R.K., & Kass, H. (1985). Science Education in Canada: Policies, Practices and Perceptions, Vol. 1. Toronto: OISE Press. The second stage will be reported in Vol. 2 to be published in 1987.
Physics in canadian secondary schools: Intentions, perceptions, and achievement†
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1988 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 293–315, April 1988
How to Cite
Finegold, M. and Raphael, D. (1988), Physics in canadian secondary schools: Intentions, perceptions, and achievement. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 25: 293–315. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660250404
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!