Integrating quantitative and qualitative evaluation methods to compare two teacher inservice training programs
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1988 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 397–407, May 1988
How to Cite
Lawrenz, F. and McCreath, H. (1988), Integrating quantitative and qualitative evaluation methods to compare two teacher inservice training programs. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 25: 397–407. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660250507
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!