This manuscript is substantially based on Peltzer, A.J. An investigation of intellectual factors believed by physicists who teach to be most important to physics students, Doctoral Dissertation, New York University, 1981.
The intellectual factors believed by physicists to be most important to physics students†
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1988 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 25, Issue 9, pages 721–731, December 1988
How to Cite
Peltzer, A. (1988), The intellectual factors believed by physicists to be most important to physics students. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 25: 721–731. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660250903
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!