Phillips, D.C. philosophy, science, and social inquiry. New York: Pergamon press, 1987. 210pp. $14.95
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1989 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 653–655, October 1989
How to Cite
Willson, V. L. (1989), Phillips, D.C. philosophy, science, and social inquiry. New York: Pergamon press, 1987. 210pp. $14.95. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 26: 653–655. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660260712
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!