A reassessment of the effects of inquiry-based science curricula of the 60's on student performance
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1990 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 127–144, February 1990
How to Cite
Shymansky, J. A., Hedges, L. V. and Woodworth, G. (1990), A reassessment of the effects of inquiry-based science curricula of the 60's on student performance. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 27: 127–144. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660270205
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 1989
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: MDR-8550470
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!