Learning to control variables: Main effects and aptitude treatment interactions of two rule-governed approaches to instruction
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1990 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 523–539, September 1990
How to Cite
Ross, J. A. (1990), Learning to control variables: Main effects and aptitude treatment interactions of two rule-governed approaches to instruction. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 27: 523–539. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660270604
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 1989
- Ontario Ministry of Education
- Ontario Institute for Studies in Education. Grant Number: 81-1031
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!