The effect of videotape and written channels of communication on the science attitudes of preservice elementary teachers
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1990 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 739–745, November 1990
How to Cite
Demers, S. C. and Shrigley, R. L. (1990), The effect of videotape and written channels of communication on the science attitudes of preservice elementary teachers. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 27: 739–745. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660270804
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!