The relations between disciplinary and pedagogical knowledge and the length of teaching experience of biology and geography teachers
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Copyright © 1990 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 973–985, December 1990
How to Cite
And, R. H., Tomer, Y. and Tamir, P. (1990), The relations between disciplinary and pedagogical knowledge and the length of teaching experience of biology and geography teachers. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 27: 973–985. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660271006
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!