Concept maps as a heuristic for science curriculum development: Toward improvement in process and product
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Copyright © 1990 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 987–1000, December 1990
How to Cite
Starr, M. L. and Krajcik, J. S. (1990), Concept maps as a heuristic for science curriculum development: Toward improvement in process and product. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 27: 987–1000. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660271007
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!