Twelfth-grade biology pupils' opinions on interventions of man in nature: Agreement, indifference and ambivalence
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1991 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 81–95, January 1991
How to Cite
Dreyfus, A. and Roth, Z. (1991), Twelfth-grade biology pupils' opinions on interventions of man in nature: Agreement, indifference and ambivalence. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 28: 81–95. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660280108
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!