A qualitative study of middle school students' perceptions of factors facilitating the learning of science: Grounded theory and existing theory
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1991 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 467–484, August 1991
How to Cite
Spector, B. S. and Gibson, C. W. (1991), A qualitative study of middle school students' perceptions of factors facilitating the learning of science: Grounded theory and existing theory. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 28: 467–484. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660280603
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!