Teaching thermodynamics to middle school students: What are appropriate cognitive demands?
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
Copyright © 1991 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 885–918, December 1991
How to Cite
Linn, M. C. and Songer, N. B. (1991), Teaching thermodynamics to middle school students: What are appropriate cognitive demands?. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 28: 885–918. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660281003
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 1990
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: MDR7hyphen;8850552
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!