Science education reform: Building on the research base
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2007
Copyright © 1992 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 821–840, October 1992
How to Cite
Linn, M. C. (1992), Science education reform: Building on the research base. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 29: 821–840. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660290806
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 1992
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: MDR-88-50552
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!