Comments and Criticism
An analysis of the relative success of qualitative and quantitative manuscripts submitted to the Journal of research in science teaching
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1992 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1005–1010, November 1992
How to Cite
Wandersee, J. H. and Demastes, S. (1992), An analysis of the relative success of qualitative and quantitative manuscripts submitted to the Journal of research in science teaching. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 29: 1005–1010. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660290909
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!