Linguistic content analysis: A method to measure science as inquiry in textbooks
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1993 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 65–83, January 1993
How to Cite
Eltinge, E. M. and Roberts, C. W. (1993), Linguistic content analysis: A method to measure science as inquiry in textbooks. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 30: 65–83. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660300106
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!