Differences in the problem solving of stronger and weaker novices in physics: Knowledge, strategies, or knowledge structure?
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1993 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 459–470, May 1993
How to Cite
Zajchowski, R. and Martin, J. (1993), Differences in the problem solving of stronger and weaker novices in physics: Knowledge, strategies, or knowledge structure?. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 30: 459–470. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660300505
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!