Learning about energy: The influence of alternative frameworks, cognitive levels, and closed-mindedness
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1993 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 637–648, September 1993
How to Cite
Trumper, R. and Gorsky, P. (1993), Learning about energy: The influence of alternative frameworks, cognitive levels, and closed-mindedness. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 30: 637–648. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660300704
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!