Does physics instruction foster university students' cognitive processes?: A descriptive study of teacher activities
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1993 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 681–696, September 1993
How to Cite
Ferguson-Hessler, M. G. M. and De Jong, T. (1993), Does physics instruction foster university students' cognitive processes?: A descriptive study of teacher activities. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 30: 681–696. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660300707
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!