Portuguese science teachers' education, attitudes, and practice relative to the issue of alternative conceptions
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1993 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 845–856, October 1993
How to Cite
Sequeira, M., Leite, L. and Duarte, M. d. C. (1993), Portuguese science teachers' education, attitudes, and practice relative to the issue of alternative conceptions. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 30: 845–856. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660300804
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!