An investigation of the relationship between logical thinking structures and the ability to construct and interpret line graphs
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1994 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 323–344, April 1994
How to Cite
Berg, C. A. and Phillips, D. G. (1994), An investigation of the relationship between logical thinking structures and the ability to construct and interpret line graphs. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 31: 323–344. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660310404
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 1993
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 1993
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!