Conceptualizing a teaching experience on the development of the idea of evolution: An epistemological approach to the education of science teachers
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2007
Copyright © 1994 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 557–574, May 1994
How to Cite
Zuzovsky, R. (1994), Conceptualizing a teaching experience on the development of the idea of evolution: An epistemological approach to the education of science teachers. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 31: 557–574. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660310509
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!