This article is an abbreviated version of a paper entitled “Children's Observations, Ideas, and the Construction of Classroom Knowledge,” presented at the annual meeting of the National Association for Research in Science Teaching, Boston, MA 1992.
Children's observations, ideas, and the development of classroom theories about light†
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1994 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 639–656, August 1994
How to Cite
Brickhouse, N. W. (1994), Children's observations, ideas, and the development of classroom theories about light. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 31: 639–656. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660310606
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!