Subject matter competence and the recruitment and retention of secondary science teachers
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1995 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 63–70, January 1995
How to Cite
Shugart, S. S. and Hounshell, P. B. (1995), Subject matter competence and the recruitment and retention of secondary science teachers. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 32: 63–70. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660320107
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!