An earlier version of this manuscript was presented at Simpósio Novas Perspectivas no Ensino das Ciêneias e da Matemática, Lisboa-Portugal, June 23-25, 1994. The text of the presentation is available in the symposium proceedings, which is published in the Portuguese language.
Analysis of analogies used by science teachers†
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1995 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 259–270, March 1995
How to Cite
Dagher, Z. R. (1995), Analysis of analogies used by science teachers. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 32: 259–270. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660320306
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 1993
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!