Skills needed for reading comprehension of physics texts and their relation to problem-solving ability
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1995 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 613–628, August 1995
How to Cite
Koch, A. and Eckstein, S. G. (1995), Skills needed for reading comprehension of physics texts and their relation to problem-solving ability. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 32: 613–628. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660320607
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 1994
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!