Lions and tigers and bears, oh my! children's conceptions of forests and their inhabitants
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1995 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 683–698, September 1995
How to Cite
Strommen, E. (1995), Lions and tigers and bears, oh my! children's conceptions of forests and their inhabitants. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 32: 683–698. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660320704
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 1995
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!