The South Tibetan detachment system facilitates ultra rapid cooling of granulite-facies rocks in Sikkim Himalaya
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
© 2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 252–270, March/April 2013
How to Cite
2013), The South Tibetan detachment system facilitates ultra rapid cooling of granulite-facies rocks in Sikkim Himalaya, Tectonics, 32, 252–270, doi:10.1002/tect.20014., , and (
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JAN 2013 03:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!