The heart of China revisited, I. Proterozoic tectonics of the Qin mountains in the core of supercontinent Rodinia
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 661–687, June 2013
How to Cite
2013), The heart of China revisited, I. Proterozoic tectonics of the Qin mountains in the core of supercontinent Rodinia, Tectonics, 32, 661–687, doi:10.1002/tect.20024., , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 FEB 2013 01:38PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
- DFG. Grant Number: RA442/25
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 200021-113300/1, 200020-129907/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!