The role of the Zagros orogeny in slowing down Arabia-Eurasia convergence since ~5 Ma
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 351–363, June 2013
How to Cite
2013), The role of the Zagros orogeny in slowing down Arabia-Eurasia convergence since ~5 Ma, Tectonics, 32, 351–363, doi:10.1002/tect.20027., and (
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2013 01:49PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
- Research School of Earth Sciences (RSES)
- Australian National University (ANU)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!