Structural and anisotropy of magnetic susceptibility records of granitoid sheets emplacement during growth of a continental gneiss dome (Central Sudetes, European Variscan Belt)
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 797–820, June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Structural and anisotropy of magnetic susceptibility records of granitoid sheets emplacement during growth of a continental gneiss dome (Central Sudetes, European Variscan Belt), Tectonics, 32, 797–820, doi:10.1002/tect.20028., , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2013 01:49PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- French National Grant Agency. Grant Numbers: 06-1148784, MSM0021620855
- Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic and internal research funds of CNRS UMR 7516
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!