Heterogeneous sources of the Triassic granitoid plutons in the southern Qinling orogen: An E-W tectonic division in central China
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 396–416, June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Heterogeneous sources of the Triassic granitoid plutons in the southern Qinling orogen: An E-W tectonic division in central China, Tectonics, 32, 396–416, doi:10.1002/tect.20034., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2013 09:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 41130315, 91214204, 2012CB416604, 1212011120151
All Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|tect20034-sup-0001-Tectonic_evolution_of_a_composite.pdf||PDF document||2194K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.