A seismic geotraverse across the Iberian Variscides: Orogenic shortening, collisional magmatism, and orocline development
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 417–432, June 2013
How to Cite
2013), A seismic geotraverse across the Iberian Variscides: Orogenic shortening, collisional magmatism, and orocline development, Tectonics, 32, 417–432, doi:10.1002/tect.20035., , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAR 2013 08:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: CGL2004-04623/BTE, CGL2007-63101/BTE, CGL2011-24101, CSD2006-00041
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!