Deformed Pleistocene marine terraces along the Ionian Sea margin of southern Italy: Unveiling blind fault-related folds contribution to coastal uplift
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 737–762, June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Deformed Pleistocene marine terraces along the Ionian Sea margin of southern Italy: Unveiling blind fault-related folds contribution to coastal uplift, Tectonics, 32, 737–762, doi:10.1002/tect.20036., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAR 2013 08:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!