Quaternary deformation along the Meeman-Shelby Fault near Memphis, Tennessee, imaged by high-resolution marine and land seismic reflection profiles
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 501–515, June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Quaternary deformation along the Meeman-Shelby Fault near Memphis, Tennessee, imaged by high-resolution marine and land seismic reflection profiles, Tectonics, 32, 501–515, doi:10.1002/tect.20042., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2013 03:01PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!