Thermochronometrically constrained anatomy and evolution of a Miocene extensional accommodation zone and tilt domain boundary: The southern Wassuk Range, Nevada
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 516–539, June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Thermochronometrically constrained anatomy and evolution of a Miocene extensional accommodation zone and tilt domain boundary: The southern Wassuk Range, Nevada, Tectonics, 32, 516–539, doi:10.1002/tect.20044., , and (
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 APR 2013 10:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!