A kinematic model for the formation of the Siletz-Crescent forearc terrane by capture of coherent fragments of the Farallon and Resurrection plates
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. This paper not subject to U.S. copyright.
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 718–736, June 2013
How to Cite
2013), A kinematic model for the formation of the Siletz-Crescent forearc terrane by capture of coherent fragments of the Farallon and Resurrection plates, Tectonics, 32, 718–736, doi:10.1002/tect.20045., and (
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 APR 2013 10:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!