Late Cenozoic extension and crustal doming in the India-Eurasia collision zone: New thermochronologic constraints from the NE Chinese Pamir
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 763–779, June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Late Cenozoic extension and crustal doming in the India-Eurasia collision zone: New thermochronologic constraints from the NE Chinese Pamir, Tectonics, 32, 763–779, doi:10.1002/tect.20050., , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2013 02:58PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
- DFG Leibniz Center. Grant Number: STR 373/19-1
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: TR 373/20-1
- International Science and Technology Cooperation Program. Grant Number: 2008DFA20860
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 41272195
- SKLED. Grant Number: LED2010A04
- DFG. Grant Numbers: TH 1317/1-1, 5-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!