Special Issue Review Papers
System aspects of 1100 kV AC transmission technologies in Japan
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Special Issue: Special Issue on IEC Standardization on UHV Technologies Developed in Japan
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 62–66, January 2009
How to Cite
Zaima, E. (2009), System aspects of 1100 kV AC transmission technologies in Japan. IEEJ Trans Elec Electron Eng, 4: 62–66. doi: 10.1002/tee.20374
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!