A nonlinear model to rank association rules based on semantic similarity and genetic network programing
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Special Issue: Special Issue on Motion Control in Japan
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 248–256, March 2009
How to Cite
Yang, G., Shimada, K., Mabu, S. and Hirasawa, K. (2009), A nonlinear model to rank association rules based on semantic similarity and genetic network programing. IEEJ Trans Elec Electron Eng, 4: 248–256. doi: 10.1002/tee.20385
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!