Methods to control wheel locks and wheel spins on low friction coefficient roads for front and rear wheel independent drive type electric vehicles (FRID EVs)
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Special Issue: Special Issue on Motion Control in Japan
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 287–296, March 2009
How to Cite
Mutoh, N., Yahagi, H. and Yokota, K. (2009), Methods to control wheel locks and wheel spins on low friction coefficient roads for front and rear wheel independent drive type electric vehicles (FRID EVs). IEEJ Trans Elec Electron Eng, 4: 287–296. doi: 10.1002/tee.20405
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!