Generation of cabbage-shaped nanocarbons using arc discharge in a foam
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Special Issue: Special Issue on Motion Control in Japan
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 300–302, March 2009
How to Cite
Kim, Y., Nishikawa, E. and Kioka, T. (2009), Generation of cabbage-shaped nanocarbons using arc discharge in a foam. IEEJ Trans Elec Electron Eng, 4: 300–302. doi: 10.1002/tee.20407
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!