Heart current in an anatomically realistic human model due to contact with a low-frequency energized source
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Special Issue: Special Issue on Motion Control in Japan
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 306–308, March 2009
How to Cite
Tarao, H., Hayashi, N. and Isaka, K. (2009), Heart current in an anatomically realistic human model due to contact with a low-frequency energized source. IEEJ Trans Elec Electron Eng, 4: 306–308. doi: 10.1002/tee.20409
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!