Learning to recognize vulnerable patterns due to undesirable Zone-3 relay operations
Article first published online: 22 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Special Issue: Special Issue on Frontier in Sensors and Micromachines
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 322–333, May 2009
How to Cite
Yamashita, K., Li, J., Liu, C.-C., Zhang, P. and Hofmann, M. (2009), Learning to recognize vulnerable patterns due to undesirable Zone-3 relay operations. IEEJ Trans Elec Electron Eng, 4: 322–333. doi: 10.1002/tee.20413
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!